Camp Volunteers Needed
Good News Camp runs from June 14 – August 6 and ministers to many local children during these weeks. We are looking to fill a number of roles throughout our ministry season. We would love for you to be part of this exciting time!
- Craft Time Leader (all summer): Every afternoon from 12:30- 2:30 at Good News Camp a group makes a craft. We need volunteers who can come routinely and be a leader for the 30 minute sessions.
- Bus Driver (July 5-9): We pick up children from all over the county to bring to our Waynesboro site. The week of July 5-9 we will pick up at King Street Church and need a driver.
- Camp Photographer (Tuesdays): We take group pictures at Good News Camp on Tuesdays from 11:30-12:00 and need a photographer. You can use the camp camera if you don’t want to bring your own.
- Wagon/Tractor Drivers: A favorite afternoon activity at Good News Camp is taking a wagon ride. We always need people who will be the tractor driver from 12:30 – 2:30.
- Mowing the Activity Field (weekly): The field where we play sports at Good News Camp needs to be mowed every week. It is about 4 acres and takes about 2 hours with our mower in the afternoon or evening.
- Repair Wooden Benches: Children have a way of breaking our benches at Good News Camp. Throughout the summer, we need people who will repair them at camp or at their home.
The camp is located at:
Mark Victor Teeter Memorial Park
11708 Country Club Road
Waynesboro, PA 17268
Questions? Email: email@example.com