RESET Volunteer Opportunities
RESET meets weekly on Monday nights at 6:30 pm in the Student Ministry Center. Life has its ups and downs. Sometimes our need is great. Sometimes we get stuck as we follow Jesus. Sometimes we are ready to grow in a new area. Sometimes we need healing for our brokenness, or friendship in a difficult season of life. RESET is a worship service and support system that lifts up Jesus as our hope in the messiness of life. We are building upon Jesus as our foundation when everything else is shaking. We are building an authentic community, a family, a place to belong.
We could use your help in a variety of ways:
- Support Crew: We have a great team of people who assist with things like greeting, setup, teardown and cleaning and we’re looking to add to it!
- Support Group Leaders: A vital part of this ministry is our break-out support groups. These groups are where people can connect with others who experience similar struggles and situations and can share and grow together. We are looking for Group Facilitators to help direct these discussions. These groups meet at 7:30 for about one hour.
- Childcare Workers: Can you serve as part of a rotation caring for a few children while their parents attend worship and support groups? This is not a teaching role. It is caring for and playing with a small group of kids from 6:15-8:30 pm.
- Leadership Team: We are looking for vision-minded persons to serve as part of the Leadership Team for this ministry.
- Meal Team: Part of our community each week centers around sharing a meal beforehand. We are looking for couples or groups (SS class, family group, L3 group, etc) who are willing to provide a meal one time a month for those who attend RESET. These simple meals (soup, chili, BBQ, casserole…) would be for 50 people, and would be served around 6:00 pm.
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities with RESET, or would like to find out more, please complete the form below. Once your form is received, someone will be in touch.